- Please arrive 5- 10 minutes before class starts. Due to safety reasons, students will not be permitted to participate in any classes if they are more than 10 minutes late.
- Turn cell phones off or put on silent.
- Do not bring valuables into studio; please leave in trunk of car or at home. PoleLaTeaz is no way responsible for your belongings.
- No food, beverages, or candy allowed in studio. Covered water bottles ok.
- Please do not wear heavily soiled shoes in studios.(shoes with rubber soles are best to prevent slipping)
- Always advise instructor of any injuries.
- Do not use or attempt to operate stereo equipment.
- No refunds. Studio credit only.
- If you need to reserve for more than one person please call studio to do so.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notification.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate in any class.
- We are a private women-only fitness center dedicated to keeping a women only work out environment.
- No nudity.
DROP IN CLASSES
- No refunds..studio credit only.
- It is the student's responsibility to monitor the expiration date. We will not extend the dates of any single class or class card. No exceptions.
- Class cards and credits can NOT be shared or transferred to another student.
- You must notify PoleLaTeaz at least 6 hours prior to class starting or class will be deducted from your account and considered "used" even though you were not present.
- Members have until 6 hours prior to class to early cancel themselves online or calling the studio. If cancellation is not received a $15 charge will be placed on the card on file and membership will be frozen until all fees are paid.
8 WEEK PROGESSIVE SERIES
- Make-up Policy: students are allowed one make up class per session. PoleLaTeaz will make every effort to schedule your make-up class but can not guarantee it since it is up to the students schedule and availability.
- You must notify PoleLaTeaz at least 7 days in advance prior to your series starting if you want to transfer to another day. If you notify PoleLaTeaz with less than 7 days notice, transfer fees apply.
- If you will not be able to attend your series class you must notify PoleLaTeaz at least 14 days in advance prior to your series starting. If you notify PoleLaTeaz with less than 14 days notice, cancellations fees apply. You must use your series within one year.
- If a series is offered more than once a week you may attend another class that week by notifying email@example.com first. You; must wait for confirmation from PoleLaTeaz before you attend your makeup class.
- If a series is only offered once that session, please contact PoleLaTeaz Management for other options.
- No refunds on unused classes... remember you are paying a "tuition" and not "per class."
- OPEN POLE- is only for students who are currently enrolled in Pole Levels 1-7. If you are a past student, but not currently enrolled, you may come to an open pole session for a fee of $20.
- No refunds..studio credit only.
- Credit must be used within one year from date of purchase. PoleLaTeaz will not extend date.
- You must notify PoleLaTeaz at least 24 hours in advance to cancel and receive full credit. If PoleLaTeaz is notifed with less than 24 hour notice no credit will be given and class will be considered used even though you were not present
- Payment in full is required to book
- No refunds..studio credit only
- You must notify PoleLaTeaz at least 24 hour in advance to reschedule your private lesson. If given less than 24 hour notice, fees will apply.
- $100.00 non refundable/non-transferrable deposit due upon booking.
- You are required to submit any changes to party type, time, or length at least 7 days prior to actual date or you are responsible for the original party price or amount for type, whichever is greater.
- PoleLaTeaz has right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated, under the influence and a harm to others. All monies will be forfeited.
- All guests must pay even if they do not particpate. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All memberships MUST BE set up through our secure online payment system via credit card on file. When your membership is purchased it will notify you of your recurring payment date.
- If autopay is declined you will not be permitted to participate in any classes until your balance is paid in full. PoleLaTeaz is under no obligation to offer any makeups classes due to a declined autopay. Declined autopays will prevent you from participating in any future payment plan options with PoleLaTeaz.
- You can start using your drop in classes once you purchase your memberships.
- Drop-in cancellation policy applies to members as well.
PoleLaTeaz will make every effort to contact students if classes are cancelled due to inclement weather. Our primary way of communication is via email and then by phone if necessary. Please make sure your student profile is up to date.
Class calendar is subject to change at any time. Instructors are subject to change at any time.
Should you become injured during any of your sessions you must notify PoleLaTeaz immediately and provide a written note from your physician. Your classes must be used within one year from purchase date (as long as you are paid in full). A written release from your physician is required to resume classes.