POLE MOTION PHOTOSHOOTS
THE FINE ART OF POLE DANCE PORTRAITURE
December 2, 2017 (Sold Out)
December 3, 2017 (Sold Out)
INCLUDES: 30 minute session and copy of all UNEDITED photos taken during photoshoot
December 2 1:00p to 6:00p (SOLD OUT)
December 3 10:30a-3:00p (SOLD OUT)
December 9 1:00p to 6:00p
($50 deposit to hold your spot;non-refundable/non-transferable)
WHO: Level 1-7 students or anyone with at least 2 months pole experience
Let the music move you as we take authentic pictures to capture your pole journey. We love this style of photography because it documents your unique movements in a candid style!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You dance...we shoot. We move around the room and capture full body, close in shots, and everything in between. You can incorporate pole, chair, and/or wall.
2. You must have at least 2 months pole experience. If you are not comfortable with freestyle dancing yet..No worries.; just use a routine from class.
3. After the shoot you will receive all unedited photos. Please note since these are candid shots not all pictures will be usable. You must bring your own 4GB flash drive.
4. We will have computer monitors available for you to look at your photos immediately after your shoot. We do offer you the opportunity to purchase other photography products such as professional editing, deluxe layflat albums, large canvas prints, etc. Please allot at least 60 minutes (30 minute shoot time + 30 minutes to review) if you are interested in purchasing additional photo products. We will have these items on display at the studio so you can see what the final product will look like. Please take a look below to see some edited photos and layouts.
5. After you book, we will send you a document on how to prepare for your shoot, album pricing, and other pertinent information.
SAMPLE EDITED PHOTOS
SAMPLE ALBUM LAYOUTS/COLLAGES
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Pick December 2, 2017 , December 3 2017 , or December 9 2017 for date and hit "search"
2. Select your preferred time and pay your $50 deposit or pay the $75 in full.
3. Check your email for booking receipt.
4. We will send you a link on how to prepare for your photoshoot and other pertinent information.